Invisalign® in Plano, TX
Invisalign® is commonly referred to as the invisible method to straighten teeth without the use of braces. If you would like more information about using clear aligners in Plano, TX, please call our office to schedule an appointment: 469-530-4168. Contact Us Invisalign® Website
For the latest information about Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign is the use of a series of clear, removable aligners that straighten your teeth without using metal wires or brackets.
- These aligners are made with 3-D computer imaging technology under the direction of both Dr. Jerit Davis and Dr. Amy Sojourner-Critz.
- Each set of aligners is worn for approximately 2 weeks and is a custom fit for your specific treatment plan. They are removed only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- Over the series of aligners, the next set will move your teeth little by little each week. Ultimately, your teeth will arrive in the final straightened position.
- We recommend a follow-up appointment with Dr. Davis or Dr. Sojourner-Critz about every six weeks while in treatment. This will ensure proper alignment is being achieved and progress is going as planned.
- The average length of the outcome treatment plan is approximately 9-15 months, beginning to end. We estimate during the treatments that a patient will wear approximately 18-30 sets of aligners. All cases are unique and vary from patient to patient.